And in the selectable dropdown choices:
- Ubuntu 12.04 has now been vetted by our staff and is the default / recommended Ubuntu version
- Ubuntu 11.10 is also still available
- Django 1.4 is now available and is the default / recommended Django version
- Django 1.5 dev / trunk available on request
- Rails 3.2.3 now available
- Rails 4.0.0Beta is available on request
- Fedora 16 is now available
- Fedora 17Beta is now available
- Pyramid / Pylons is now available
- WordPress 3.3.2 now available
Note that all the above are server versions – for those who want Desktop versions available via RDP/NX/VNC:
- Ubuntu 11.04 is also available as it’s the last version that supports a proper Desktop (Gnome2 aka Gnome Classic) out of the box.
- Cinnamon is available on request (Gnome2 workalike, as an alternative to Unity) on newer Ubuntu desktop installations.