Ready to Roll!
As of today, our infrastructure is now complete – we have two distinct geographical locations in place, with racks of servers everywhere.
Our website, blog, eCommerce engine, and vPanel are up and considered Beta-quality and ready to use, with that understanding.
We are now accepting orders and preorders / reservations, with a potential discount for early adopters.
As we grow, here are a just a few of the features / rollouts to expect in the coming months here at LH:
– vPanel to implement meta-control panel
– Web-based administrative control panel inside your vMachine – Not unlike cPanel or Webmin, we will be offering one or more ways of using a web-based administrative interface to configure your vMachine.
– One-click vPanel access to the important and accessible ports on your vMachine, and even autodiscovery of the available ports via portscan/nmap if so desired.
– True, painless, powerful remote access via VNC, NX, and the RDP protocol (using xrdp where applicable!).
– Multiple backup options including mailout and/or downoad of fully bootable CD/DVD copies of your vMachine instance, for instant access / replication / recovery/ cloning of your Libre VM.
– Ruby-based puppet system automation capabilties, integrated with our Puppet event and library infrastructure.
– Your vMachine branded with a bottup and/or svga logoto help our branding image when using our sandbox services
These are just a few of the features to watch for in the upcoming weeks and months from Libre Hosting.
Contact us today, at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you meet your hosting needs, and address whatever infrastructure or web developement and/or consulting needs you may have, as well.